Main Article Content
How to Cite
Malara, A. (2018). Behavior as the dynamic unit between polar opposites - Health and Disease. Advances in Health and Behavior, 1(1), 1-2. https://doi.org/10.25082/AHB.2018.01.001
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Constitution of the world health organization.World Health Organization, 2006. https://www.who.int/governance/eb/who constitution en.pdf.
- Huber M, Knottnerus JA, Green L, et al. How should we define health? British Medical Journal, 2011, 26(343):d4163. https://doi.org/10.1136/bmj.d4163
- Books Z. What is health? The ability to adapt. The Lancet. 2009 373(9666):781. https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(09)60456-6
- Tinetti ME, Fried T. The end of the disease era. The American journal of medicine, 2004, 116(3): 179-185. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.amjmed.2003.09.031
- Picard M, Juster RP, Sabiston CM. Is the whole greater than the sum of the parts? Self-rated health and transdisciplinarity. Health, 2013, 5(12): 24. https://doi.org/10.4236/health.2013.512A004
- Dekker J, Stauder A, Penedo FJ. Proposal for an update of the definition and scope of behavioral medicine. International journal of behavioral medicine, 2017, 24(1): 1-4. https://doi.org/10.1007/s12529-016-9610-7
- Mendis S. Global status report on noncommunicable diseases 2014. World health organization, 2014. https://www.who.int/nmh/publications/ncd-status-report-2014/en