Open Access Policy
Advances in Developmental and Educational Psychology (ADEP) provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge:
1. Free reading and online download are available immediately.
2. The journal allows readers to read online, download, copy, distribute, print or search publications. ADEP is released under the Creative Commons(CC by-nc) license. This license lets others remix, adapt, and build upon your work non-commercially.
3. The log allows the software / spider to automatically capture the log content.
4. Based on open access, the journal allows authors to own and retain copyright without restriction.
5. The unique identifiers (DOIs) for each article will be registered with Crossref allowing citation linking to the full texts of its articles.