Main Article Content
The objective of the present work was to specify theoretically, conceptual and empirically a model for the study of deliberative co-participation around the Internet request for termination of pregnancy. A cross-sectional, correlational and psychometric study was carried out with a non-probability selection of 100 university students confined from March 20 to May 30, 2020 due to the mitigation policy of the pandemic caused by the SARS-C OV-2 coronavirus. A factorial structure was found that explained 45% of the total variance, although the research design limited the results to the research scenario, suggesting the extension of the work to other areas of conflict between stakeholders.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Villegas E. Social works a quality of life and wellbeing subjective. International Journal of Research and Social Studies, 2018, 5(6): 35-48.
- McCallum C, Menezes G and Dos Reis AP. O dilema de uma practica: experiencias de aborto em uma maternidade publica de Salvador, Bahia. Histora, Ciensas, Saude, 2016, 23(1): 37-56. https://www.scielo.br/pdf/hcsm/v23n1/0104-5970-hcsm-23-1-0037.pdf
- Lemon GA. Hybrid factor structural wellbeing. International Journal of Psychology, 2019, 1 (1): 1-23.
- Quintero ML. Reflective factors structure of occupational health governance. Summa, 2019, 1 (1): 1-18.
- Aldana W. Governance of health responsibility in a city in central Mexico. Pedagogical, 2019, 5(1): 1-10.
- Hern´andez J. Exploratory factor structure of wellbeing Applied Environmental Research, 2019, 6: 1-5.
- Anguiano F. Expectations about responsibility development. Journal Politics Science, 2019, 37(1): 1-7.
- L´opez S. Specification a model for study of reproductive choice. International Journal of Human Resource Studies, 2019, 9(4): 1-5.
- Bustos JM. Expectations towards policies for terminating pregnancy in migrants from the state of Mexico. Invurnus, 2019, 14(3): 24-33.
- Garc´ıa C. Beliefs around induced abortion in a public hospital. Costarrisense Journal of Public Health, 2013, 22: 14-19.
- Garc´ıa C. Structure of attitudes towards hospitals. Psychology and Health, 2011, 21: 57-64.
- Hern´andez J. Specification a model of sexual violence. British Journal of Medical and Health Science, 2020, 2(2): 1-4.
- Moreno E. Governance of social representations of quality of life. Psychology & Psychological Research International Journal, 2019, 4(4): 1-5.
- Garc´ıa C. Autonomy training c e n the legal termination of pregnancy. Nomads, 2018, 55(1): 101-112.
- Garc´ıa C. Specification a model for study of reproductive choice. Global Journal of Management & Business Research, 2019, 19(1): 10-14.
- P´erez G. Happiness in dating in violence-free and assertive relationships. Alternatives in Psychology, 2018, 40(1): 128-140.
- Soto A. Collective well-being as a subject of family resocialization in the informational capitalist society Utopia and Praxis Latinoamericana, 2018, 23(86): 51-56.
- Carreon J. Consensual sex intentions and induced abortion in students of a public university in Mexico. Hispano-American Notebooks of Psychology, 2013, 13(2): 24-38.