As the author of the submitted work, it is your responsibility to ensure that the manuscript presents a technically as well as grammatically correct copy. A well-prepared manuscript will help to speed up the peer review process as less time will be spent by reviewers annotating technical inefficiencies of the paper and more time evaluating the intellectual content.
Authors are required to prepare their manuscripts according to the format given in every journal’s Author Guidelines. For general format and style, consult recent issues of the journal. Manuscripts submitted not in accordance to the journal format will be significantly delayed during the production stage.
All manuscripts should be written in good English. This is the responsibility of the authors, not the editors. Papers below the standard for the Journal will be returned to the authors for rewriting and can be rejected for this reason alone. SyncSci Publishing offers its own professional editing services. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need us.
Mathematical formulae and equations have to be presented professionally according to standard format. For general format and style, consult recent issues of the journal. Detailed information on the preparation of mathematical formulae and equations is given in the LaTex and Word guidelines. Word’s built-in “Equation Editor” or the full MathType product should be used for authors who use Microsoft Word to prepare manuscripts.
Manuscripts submitted are first screened by the editors; only those on subject matters within the scope of the Journal are sent to expert referees for evaluation. This two-tier screening process helps to ensure an appropriate focus as well as high scientific quality of the Journal.
Author benefits with SyncSci Publishing. By publishing with any of SyncSci prestigious journal titles you can take advantage of a number of author benefits including:
1. Fast publication times: your paper will appear online as soon as it is ready, in advance of the print version.
2. Rigorous and fast peer-review: Maintaining high editorial standards is SyncSci’s number one priority. Every submission is preliminarily assessed by the Editorial Board who also guide the formal peer-review process.
3. Fast-track publication: At the discretion of the Editorial Board, submissions identified as being of particularly high significance will benefit from accelerated publication.
4. High Visibility within the community: New articles are made freely available to increase visibility.
5. Focused Promotion: to the research community of papers of particular interest.
6. Global readership: SyncSci journals read in many countries.
7. Electronic submission: Easy to track submissions and peer reviewing progress.
8. Full text article: available free on-line.
9. Reference Linking: Quick and easy reference linking, including forward citations with CrossRef.
10. Open Access: This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
11. Long-term archiving: SyncSci Pubilishing will preserve e-journals with PORTICO, ensuring that they will be secure and available into the future.
SyncSci Publishing offers its own professional editing services. By using this service, you can be sure that your English-language manuscript will be polished and ready for submission to your publication of choice at a very reasonable price. For further details about the Language Editing Services, please contact us at email@example.com. Please note that utilizing a language editing service is not a guarantee of acceptance.
Authorship should be limited to people who have contributed substantially to the work. The corresponding author must have obtained permission from all the authors mentioned in the manuscript. The corresponding author is responsible for ensuring adherence to all editorial and submission policies and for any communications and actions that may be necessary after publication. A maximum of two corresponding authors are allowed for the responsibilities associated. The corresponding author must include written permission from the authors of the work concerned for any mention of any unpublished material included in the manuscript, for example, data from manuscripts-in-press, personal communication, or work in preparation.
Conflict of Interest
The authors must declare any conflict of interest with any financial body or funding agency or anything else that might influence the results or interpretation of their manuscript. All authors, members, reviewers and editors must disclose any association that poses a conflict of interest in connection with the manuscript.
Manuscripts submitted to SyncSci Publishing should 1) not have been published before and 2) not concurrently be submitted elsewhere. If part of a manuscript has been published or will be published elsewhere, the authors must let the editors know in a covering letter. If duplicate submission is detected during peer review, the manuscript may be rejected. If it is detected after publication, the manuscript may be retracted.