Authors contributing to Syncsci journals agree to publish their articles under the Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 4.0 International License, allowing third parties to share their work (copy, distribute, transmit) and to adapt it, under the condition that the authors are given credit, that the work is not used for commercial purposes, and that in the event of reuse or distribution, the terms of this license are made clear.
Open Access Policy
Syncsci journals provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge:
1. Free reading and online download are available immediately.
2. The journal allows readers to read online, download, copy, distribute, print or search publications.
3. The log allows the software / spider to automatically capture the log content.
4. Based on open access, the journal allows authors to own and retain copyright without restriction.
5. The unique identifiers (DOIs) for each article will be registered with Crossref allowing citation linking to the full texts of its articles.