The acceptance of the following terms and conditions confirms your appointment as a member on the Editorial Board of the selected Journal of SyncSci Publishing Pte Ltd, Singapore (henceforth called “the Publisher”).
- Your appointment is initially for two (2) years, from the date this Agreement is signed, and will be renewed for up to three (3) additional years if we have a pleasant cooperation.
- By this agreement, you acknowledge and agree that all ideas and improvements conceived by you in performance of your work shall be the property of the Publisher.
- You are expected to observe carefully the general policies, code of ethics and practices of the Publisher which may change from time to time based on expansion plans for the improvement in quality of the Journal.
You are expected to successfully complete the term as stated in this agreement. This agreement may be terminated at any time based on following conditions:
- Lack of mutual understanding that pertain to general aspects, with reference to the policies of the Publisher.
- Being unresponsive and failing to perform the assigned duties on a regular basis.
- Financial problem of the Journal.
You shall abide by a non-disclosure agreement made and entered into on the date this Agreement is signed, and for a period of two (2) years. It encompasses the non-disclosure of any and all information deemed private and confidential to third parties.