Main Article Content
Diffusion coefficients of Ca(NO3)2 in its passage through the set of porous glass membranes at 20–70oC were determined and discussed in terms of the structuring of the water boundary layers near the silica surface.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Enke D, Janowski F and Schwieger W. Porous glasses in the 21st century – a short review. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2003, 60(1): 19-30.https://doi.org/10.1134/S1087659615010186
- Kreisberg VA and Antropova TV. Changing the relation between micro- and mesoporosity in porous glass: the effect of different factors. Microporous and Mesoporous Materials, 2014, 190(5): 128-138. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.micromeso.2014.02.002
- Pak VN, Gavronskaya YY and Burkat TM. Porous glass and nanostructured materials. N.Y.: Nova Sci. Publishers, 2015: 134.
- Lyubavin MV, Burkat TM and Pak VN. Fabrication of silica membranes with controlled pore structure. Inorganic Materials, 2008, 44(2): 203-206.https://doi.org/10.1134/S0020168508020222
- Pak VN, Nepomnyashchii AB and Stromova ES. Diffusion transport of aqueous solutions of alkali metal chlorides in porous glass membranes. Russian Journal of Physical Chemistry (A), 2007, 81(3): 475-478.https://doi.org/10.1134/S0036024407030326
- Akuzhaeva GS, Gavronskaya YY and Pak VN. Dimensional and concentration dependencies of diffusion of aqueous alkaline-earth metal nitrate solutions in porous-glass membranes. Russian Journal of Applied Chemistry, 2012, 85(6): 862-866.https://doi.org/10.1134/S1070427212060043
- Derjaguin BV. Modern state of the investigation of long-range surface forces. Langmuir, 1987, 3(5): 601-606.https://doi.org/10.1021/la00077a001
- Churaev NV, Sobolev VD and Starov VM. Disjoining pressure of thin nonfreezing interlayers. Journal of Colloid and Interface Science, 2002, 247(1): 79-84.https://doi.org/10.1006/jcis.2001.8098