Our journals publishes original and novel research and only accepts online submission. Authors using online submission system for the first time should register for username and password.
Your manuscript should normally follow the structure below:
- • Cover letter
- • A title page
- • Author details
- • Summary
- • Introduction
- • Method and material sections
- • Result sections
- • Discussion sections
- • Conclusion sections
- • Authors’ contribution
- • References
Style and format:
- • File format: Manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word or LaTeX format.
- • Length: Manuscripts can be any length. We encourage you to illustrate your research and findings concisely.
- • Font: Standard font size
- • Layout: Manuscripts should be double-spaced.
- • Language: Manuscripts must be submitted in English.
- • Page numbers: Manuscripts should include page numbers.
For any submission issues, please contact the editorial department for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.