Our journals publishes original and novel research and only accepts online submission at https://www.syncsci.com/journal. Authors using online submission system for the first time should register for username and password.
Your manuscript should normally follow the structure below:
- Cover letter
- A title page
- Author details
- Method and material sections
- Result sections
- Discussion sections
- Conclusion sections
- Authors’ contribution
Style and format:
- File format: Manuscripts should be submitted in MS Word or LaTeX format.
- Length: Manuscripts can be any length. We encourage you to illustrate your research and findings concisely.
- Font: Standard font size
- Layout: Manuscripts should be double-spaced.
- Language: Manuscripts must be submitted in English.
- Page numbers: Manuscripts should include page numbers.
For any submission issues, please contact the editorial department for assistance at firstname.lastname@example.org.