Main Article Content
Energy resources are key to the economy. Firstly, any processes in the production sector are associated with energy consumption. Energy costs permeate all areas of material production, are the most important and integral part of both core and working capital. Secondly, energy resources are currently scarce and define the limits of economic development. At present, the issues of improving energy efficiency from the sectors of the economy are given great attention. For the implementation of programs to increase economic efficiency, the development of theoretical provisions and methodological foundations of energy economic assessment of production is of great importance, There is a variation in the energy equivalents per waste of production resources offered by standards for different types of energy. Considering energy issues in economic systems, economic energy is not found in the relevant classifications, but experts consider the allocation of such a category in the theory of economic development to be timely, and this category fully meets all economic indicators. To do this, it is necessary to determine the energy equivalent for each energy source. The article assumes the calculation of energy equivalents expressed by rational numbers. The use of energy equivalents allows you to move to a single measure of energy for all types. A single measure of energy allows you to move to a single international currency for financial and economic international cooperation.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Yagelska K. Epistemology of Economic Development and Priorities for the National Economy: a collection of scientific works of Donetsk State University of Management. Donetsk: DonDDU, 2011, 12: 148-156.
- Yagelska K. Energy and Entropy in the Waves Formation of the Economic System, International Economic Policy. Special release in 2 parts. Part 1. Kyiv: “KNEU named by V. Getman”, 2012: 274-280.
- Yagelskaya EY. The essence and structure of economic energy. Problems of Economics and Management, 2013, 8: 24.
- Rudenko M. Progress Energy. Ternopil: Jura, 2005: 412.
- Prigogin I. Order Out of Chaos. New Dialogue of Man with Nature. Stengers, Moscow: KomKniga, 2005: 312.
- Bryndin E. BRICS welfare. VII All Russian Congress "Political Science before the Challenges of Modern Politics." MGIMO, 2015: 106-108.
- Yarman T, Kholmetskii AL. Sketch of a cosmological model based on the law of energy conservation. Eur. The European Physical Journal Plus, 2013, 128: 8. https://doi.org/10.1140/epjp/i2013-13008-2
- Fan W, Liu Y, Xu X, et al. A new FAPAR analytical model based on the law of energy conservation: A case study in China. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 2014, 7(9): 3945-3955. https://doi.org/10.1109/JSTARS.2014.2325673
- Bryndin E. Development of living floor spaces on the basis of ecological economic and social programs. Resources and Environmental Economics, 2019, 1(1): 1-8. https://doi.org/10.25082/REE.2018.01.001
- Bryndin EG. Global social-economic stabilization. Scholar Journal of Applied Sciences and Research, 2018, 1(3): 41-46.
- Bryndin E. Financial turnover of cyclical economy by reinvesting in ecological production of its savings. Resources and Environmental Economics, 2020, 2(1): 96-101. https://doi.org/10.25082/REE.2020.01.001
- Tkachenko IY. Opportunities of supranational regulation of the digital economy in the BRICS countries. The Russian external economic Bulletin, 2018, 5: 9-11.
- Bryndin E. Digital technologies of the industry 4.0, Chapter 10, C. 201-222. Computer Science Advances: Research and Applications, USA, Nova Science Publisher, 2019.
- Bryndin E. Creation of Social Self-sufficient Digital Natural Ecological Economy with Industry 5.0 of Social State. Internet of Things and Cloud Computing, 2020, 8(2): 17-23. https://doi.org/10.11648/j.iotcc.20200802.11