Main Article Content
The mankind the activity moves to an ecological disaster. The technocratic approach to the organization of activity breaking environment ecology forces to defend the Nature accidents. The mankind crossed line of technological development when the Planet became vulnerable. Will help to rescue mankind from an ecological disaster, ecological thinking and behavior of people, and their ecological responsibility, the moral relation to the nature; harmonization of vital system by waste-free industrial cycles of the combined productions; eco-world formation. The problem of global ecological stabilization can be solved by implementation of social and economic interdisciplinary programs, such as, first, the ecological program “Clean Air, Clear Water, Pure Food, Net Energy, Pure Cities and Villages, Pure Nature”, secondly, the program of development ecological and health the preserving with the filled economy resources, thirdly, the “Development Health of the Preserving Medicine and Health System” program, fourthly, the program of the ecological focused interdisciplinary education, fifthly, the program of peaceful, humane environmental policy, sixthly, the program of civil education of harmonious life for a sustainable development, seventhly, the program of formation of fair democracy as way of life of society. Social and economic programs for stabilization of ecology need to be realized under the competent direction and control of the institutionalized infrastructure of scientific and educational society and on the basis of ecological thinking and behavior of all segments ofthe population. World community will have to undertake decisive measures to stabilize the environmental ecological processes in order to keep modern and future generations supplied with a harmony between the meeting of their reasonable needs, social and economic problems decision, with the life on the Earth being preserved.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Bryndin EG. Philosophical Paradigm of the Universe Integrity. Proceedings of the III Russian Philosophical Congress “Rationalism and Culture of XXI Century”. Rostov-na-Donu, 2003:137−141.
- Bryndin EG. Synergetic Paradigm of the Universe Development. Proceedings on a theme:“The Universe: Structure, Milestones of Becoming and Development”, Special issue No 2. Dnepropetrovsk, DNU, 2004:17−21.
- Bryndin EG. The Harmony of Nature Man and Society. Manuscript, 2005:145.
- Bryndin EG. Solution of Problems of Ecology. Proceedings of the International Scientiﬁc and Practical Ecological Conference “Education and Production in Ecological Problems Solution. Velikie Luki, Dom ekologicheskogo prosvescheniya, 2013:10−17.
- Bryndin EG. Execution of a Moral Law as the Main Social Measure for Social and Economical Crisis Removal. International Symposium “Man and Christian Worldview. The Truth,theGood,theBeauty: TheirRoleandMeaning.Simferopol, 2007:264−268.
- Bryndin EG. Innovative Health Preserving Market Economy. International Scientiﬁc Conference “Horizons of Civilization. Chelyabinsk, Entsiklopediya, 2010:54−66.
- Bryndin EG. Global Uniform Innovative Economy. Germany, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012:119.
- Bryndin EG. Solution of Problems of Resources, Ecology, Health and Poverty. Journal of International Scientiﬁc Researches, 2013,5(1):86−89.
- Bryndin EG. Uniform Health Preserving Green Economy. XAll-RussianConference“FundamentalProblemsofModernization of Russian Economy. TPU, 2013: 21−27.
- Bryndin EG. Optimum Control of the Innovative Health Preserving Economy. Reputiology, 2013, 4:22−24.
- Bryndin EG. Transition to Health Saving Up Innovative Economy. Journal of International Scientiﬁc Researches, 2013,5(1):65−67.
- Bryndin EG. Optimum Control of the Innovative Agricultural Economy. Journal of International Scientiﬁc Researches, 2014, 2:13−15.
- Bryndin EG. Ecological Drug-Free Health Care. InternationalCongress“ProgressinFundamentalandAppliedSciences for Human Health. Sudak, 2004:81−82.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Healthy Longevity Bases. Germany, LAP Lambert Academic Publishing, 2012:225.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Students Health Indicator Dynamics Increase Monitoring. International Conference “Modern Aspects of Federal State Learning Standard and Federal State Requirements Realization. Krasnoyarsk, KrasGMU, 2013:500−504.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. How to Pass to the Healthy Life Style. TPU, 2013: 288.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Social Infrastructure of Forming Populations Healthy Life Style Management. International Scientiﬁc Symposium “Society and Continuous Prosperity of a Man. Tomsk, TPU, 2014:102−106.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Formation of Worldview of Healthy Lifestyle at Young Generation. 2nd All-Russian Medical Scientiﬁc Practical Conference “Development of Russian Health Protection at the Present Stage. Moscow, Editus, 2014:177−183.
- Bryndin EG. Formation of Fair Democracy. Reputiology, 2014,7(2):84−91.
- Bryndin EG. Uniform economy of global wellbeing. Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. 2015:105.
- Bryndin EG. Economic Aspect of Global Wellbeing. European Proceedings of Social Behavioural Sciences. 2016, 7:14−21
- Bryndin EG. Transition to a civilization with spiritual way. Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. 2016:141.
- Bryndin EG. Harmonization−process of improvement of a civilization.Materialsofthe“WiththeWorldNew Stepsto aNewCivilization”conference.S-PB:“FundamentalProblemsofNaturalSciencesandEquipment”magazine,Series: Universe research problems. 2016,37(1):64−76.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Sanatorium Rehabilitation of the Population by the Healthy Lifestyle. Rehabilitation Sciences. 2017,2(2):35−40.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Formationof Public Health Care onBasisofHealthyLifestyle.International Journal of Psychological and Brain Sciences. 2017, 2(3):63−68.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Natural Measures of Normalization of Vital Systems of the Person for Maintaining of the Healthy State. Journal of Health Research. 2017, 5(1):25−38.
- Bryndin EG, Bryndina IE. Healthy Wellbeing of the Person and Society. European Proceedings of Social Behavioural Sciences. 2017, 19:130−139.
- Bryndin EG. Establishing of Harmonic Civil Society as a Social-Economic Formation of Stable Development and Wellbeing. European Proceedings of Social Behavioural Sciences. 2017, 19:118−129.
- Bryndin EG. Harmonization of a civilization by spiritual perfecting. Germany: LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing. 2018:132.