Aims & Scope
Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research (AMLER) (ISSN: 2737-5676) is an open access, continuously published, international, refereed journal that aims to increase knowledge and understanding of how mobile technology can enhance education by the publication of high-quality research, which extends theory and practice. We welcome research papers on mobile technology's pedagogical uses, where the focus is broad enough to be of interest to a broader education community.
We also welcome:
(1) systematic review papers and meta-analyses that include straightforward research questions, a framework of analysis, and conclusions that reflect the paper's aims;
(2) studies that focus on teaching and learning in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) and educational robotics;
(3) studies that address specific challenges in improving students’ achievement, approaches used to motivate and engage students, and lessons learned from changes in curriculum and instruction based on educational technology in general.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to the following:
• M-learning Educational Technology
• M-learning Educational Philosophy and Theory
• M-learning Education Innovation Management
• M-learning Educational Psychology
• M-learning Educational Policy
• M-learning Educational Evaluation and Policy Analysis
• M-learning Educational Economics