Use of an e-toolkit in the development of digital competencies in Weeks of International Teaching
Main Article Content
Numerous scholars have emphasized the advantages of travelling abroad to enhance one's skills. Nevertheless, the pandemic has revealed the immense importance of digital skills in every aspect of our current information-based society. There is an increased demand for both physical and digital workplaces. As a result, universities must modify their educational programs to meet the requirements of employers and equip their students with the abilities and proficiencies essential to navigate this new era of the hybrid work environment. In this study, we focused on developing digital competence levels of international students and teachers during an International Week event using an e-toolkit and their acceptance of that digital tool following a mixed-method approach. Our results showed significant improvement in some dimensions of their digital competencies associated with digital content creation and problem-solving. Additionally, valuable results were shown regarding participants' perceptions of the e-toolkit's usefulness and ease of use. This study facilitates the potential international experiences can have on the digital competencies of both students and teachers with the use of innovative technological tools and the need for generalization on a larger scale and implementation of a more in-depth assessment.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
- Aguayo, J. M., Valdes, J., Cordoba, V. H., Nájera, M., Vázquez, F. R., Muñoz, E., & García Lirios, C. (2022). Digital activism in students of a university in central Mexico in the COVID-19 era. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 2(1), 297-307. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2022.01.014
- Amendola, A., & Restaino, M. (2017). An evaluation study on students' international mobility experience. Quality & Quantity, 51, 525-544. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11135-016-0421-3
- Amhag, L., Hellström, L., & Stigmar, M. (2019). Teacher educators' use of digital tools and needs for digital competence in higher education. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 35(4), 203-220. https://doi.org/10.1080/21532974.2019.1646169
- Anstey L.M. & Watson G. P. L. (2018). Rubric for eLearning Tool Evaluation. Available at: https://teaching.uwo.ca/pdf/elearning/Rubric-for-eLearning-Tool-Evaluation.pdf
- Asli, U. A., Sadikin, A. N., & Le, C. D. (2017). A Study on the Impact of International Academic Visit Exchange Programme among Chemical Engineering Students. Chemical Engineering Transactions, 56, 1093-1098.
- Azorín, J. M., & Cameron, R. (2010). The application of mixed methods in organizational research: A literature review. Electronic journal of business research methods, 8(2), 95-105.
- Barianos, A. K., Papadakis, A., & Vidakis, N. (2022). Content manager for serious games: Theoretical framework and digital platform. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 2(1), 251-262. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2022.01.009
- Bartel-Radic, A., & Binet, M. E. (2020). Does International Mobility Really Increase Students' Intercultural Competence? Cross-cultural Challenges in International Management, 209-226. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781003025337-15
- Bauder, H., Lujan, O., & Hannan, C. A. (2018). Internationally mobile academics: Hierarchies, hegemony, and the geo-scientific imagination. Geoforum, 89, 52-59. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.geoforum.2018.01.004
- Beine, M., Noël, R., & Ragot, L. (2014). Determinants of the international mobility of students. Economics of Education Review, 41, 40-54. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.econedurev.2014.03.003
- Bohman, D. M., & Borglin, G. (2014). Student exchange for nursing students: Does it raise cultural awareness? A descriptive, qualitative study. Nurse Education in Practice, 14(3), 259-264. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.nepr.2013.11.006
- Bryła, P. (2015). The impact of international student mobility on subsequent employment and professional career: A large-scale survey among Polish former Erasmus students. Procedia-Social and behavioral sciences, 176, 633-641. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.sbspro.2015.01.521
- Caviezel, V., Falzoni, A.M., Vitali, S. (2016). Caviezel, V., Falzoni, A. M., & Vitali, S. (2016). Esperienza Erasmus: motivazioni e timori prima della partenza. Statistical & Sociaeta, 5(1-2).
- Chang, D. F., & Chou, W. C. (2021). Detecting the institutional mediation of push-pull factors on international students' satisfaction during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sustainability, 13(20), 11405. https://doi.org/10.3390/su132011405
- Ciftci, E. Y., & Karaman, A. C. (2018). I do not have to love them. I'm just interested in their language: preparation for a study abroad period and intercultural competence negotiation(s). Language and Intercultural Communication, 18(6), 595-612. https://doi.org/10.1080/14708477.2017.1374391
- Cohen, L., Manion, L., & Morrison, K. (2017). Research methods in education. Routledge. https://doi.org/10.4324/9781315456539
- Creswell, J. W., Hanson, W. E., Clark Plano, V. L., & Morales, A. (2007). Qualitative research designs: Selection and implementation. The counselling psychologist, 35(2), 236-264. https://doi.org/10.1177/0011000006287390
- Dahal, N., Manandhar, N. K., Luitel, L., Luitel, B. C., Pant, B. P., & Shrestha, I. M. (2022). ICT tools for remote teaching and learning mathematics: A proposal for autonomy and engagements. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 2(1), 289-296. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2022.01.013
- De Wit, H., & Altbach, P. G. (2021). Internationalization in higher education: global trends and recommendations for its future. Policy Reviews in Higher Education, 5(1), 28-46. https://doi.org/10.1080/23322969.2020.1820898
- Dondi, M., Klier, J., Panier, F., & Schubert, J. (2021). Defining the skills citizens will need in the future world of work. McKinsey & Company, 25.
- Dong, H., Yang, F., Lu, X., & Hao, W. (2020). Internet addiction and related psychological factors among children and adolescents in China during the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) epidemic. Frontiers in psychiatry, 11, 751. https://doi.org/10.3389/fpsyt.2020.00751
- European Union, (2011). Reference Document No 6. Toolkit for Capacity Development. ISBN 978-92-79-18759-9. https://doi.org/10.2783/59212
- Fathema, N., & Sutton, K. L. (2013). Factors influencing faculty members' Learning Management Systems adoption behavior: An analysis using the Technology Acceptance Model. International Journal of Trends in Economics Management & Technology, 2(6), 20-28.
- Fathema, N., Shannon, D., & Ross, M. (2015). Expanding the Technology Acceptance Model (TAM) to examine faculty use of Learning Management Systems (LMSs) in higher education institutions. Journal of Online Learning & Teaching, 11(2), 210-232.
- Gajderowicz, T., Grotkowska, G., & Wincenciak, L. (2012). Does students’ international mobility increase their employability?. Ekonomia. Rynek, Gospodarka, Społeczeństwo, 30, 59-74.
- Galindo-Domínguez, H., & Bezanilla, M. J. (2021). Digital competence in the training of pre-service teachers: Perceptions of students in the degrees of early childhood education and primary education. Journal of Digital Learning in Teacher Education, 37(4), 262-278. https://doi.org/10.1080/21532974.2021.1934757
- Gallego-Arrufat, M.J., Torres-Hernández, N., & Pessoa, T. (2019). Competence of future teachers in the digital security area. Comunicar, 61, 57-67 https://doi.org/10.3916/C61-2019-05
- Gamage, K. A., Wijesuriya, D. I., Ekanayake, S. Y., Rennie, A. E., Lambert, C. G., & Gunawardhana, N. (2020). Online delivery of teaching and laboratory practices: Continuity of university programmes during COVID-19 pandemic. Education Sciences, 10(10), 291. https://doi.org/10.3390/educsci10100291
- Garzon Artacho, E., Martínez, T. S., Ortega Martin, J. L., Marin Marin, J. A., & Gomez Garcia, G. (2020). Teacher training in lifelong learning-The importance of digital competence in the encouragement of teaching innovation. Sustainability, 12(7), 2852. https://doi.org/10.3390/su12072852
- Green, W. (2019). Engaging students in international education: Rethinking student engagement in a globalized world. Journal of Studies in International Education, 23(1), 3-9. https://doi.org/10.1177/1028315318814197
- Haningsih, S., & Rohmi, P. (2022). The pattern of hybrid learning to maintain learning effectiveness at the higher education level post-COVID-19 pandemic. European Journal of Educational Research, 11(1), 243-257. https://doi.org/10.12973/eu-jer.11.1.243
- Hoffmeyer-Zlotnik, P., & Grote, J. (2019). Attracting and retaining international students in Germany: Study by the German National Contact Point for the European Migration Network (EMN), Federal Office for Migration and Refugees. https://www.researchgate.net/publication
- Holmes, K., Prieto-Rodriguez, E., Hickmott, D., & Berger, N. (2018). Using coding to teach mathematics: Results of a pilot project. In Integrated Education For The Real World: 5Th International Stem In Education Conference: Post-Conference Proceedings, Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia, 21St To 23Rd November 2018 (pp. 152-158).
- Huamán-Romaní, Y. L., Choque, F. C., Maquera-Flores, E. A., Guillermo, J. C. L., & Huallpa, F. K. (2022). Level of Digital Teaching Competence on the Verge of the Post Pandemic. International Journal of Emerging Technologies in Learning (Online), 17(14), 187. https://doi.org/10.3991/ijet.v17i14.31039
- Huang, F., Teo, T., & Scherer, R. (2022). Investigating the antecedents of university students' perceived ease of using the internet for learning. Interactive learning environments, 30(6), 1060-1076. https://doi.org/10.1080/10494820.2019.1710540
- Huang, F., Teo, T., & Zhou, M. (2020). Chinese students' intentions to use the Internet-based technology for learning. Educational Technology Research and Development, 68, 575-591. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11423-019-09695-y
- Huang, Q., & Jung, J. (2020). Development of Strategies for Internationalising Chinese Higher Vocational Education. Journal of Institutional Research South East Asia, 18(1).
- Jackman, J. A., Gentile, D. A., Cho, N. J., & Park, Y. (2021). Addressing the digital skills gap for future education. Nature Human Behaviour, 5(5), 542-545. https://doi.org/10.1038/s41562-021-01074-z
- Jacobs, F., Stegmann, K., & Siebeck, M. (2014). Promoting medical competencies through international exchange programs: benefits on communication and effective doctor-patient relationships. BMC medical education, 14(1), 1-8. https://doi.org/10.1186/1472-6920-14-43
- Johnstone, S. M. (2005). Open educational resources serve the world. Educause Quarterly, 28(3), 15-18.
- Jurayev, T. N. (2023). The use of mobile learning applications in higher education institutes. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 3(1), 610-620. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2023.01.010
- Kafarski, K., & Kazak, J. K. (2022). Erasmus Staff Mobility in the Building of a European Network: The Case of a Central European University. Sustainability, 14(9), 4949. https://doi.org/10.3390/su14094949
- Karakose, T., Kocabas, I., Yirci, R., Papadakis, S., Ozdemir, T. Y., & Demirkol, M. (2022). The Development and Evolution of Digital Leadership: A Bibliometric Mapping Approach-Based Study. Sustainability, 14(23), 16171. https://doi.org/10.3390/su142316171
- Karakose, T., Polat, H., Yirci, R., Tülübaş, T., Papadakis, S., Ozdemir, T. Y., & Demirkol, M. (2023). Assessment of the Relationships between Prospective Mathematics Teachers' Classroom Management Anxiety, Academic Self-Efficacy Beliefs, Academic Amotivation and Attitudes toward the Teaching Profession Using Structural Equation Modelling. Mathematics, 11(2), 449. https://doi.org/10.3390/math11020449
- Karakose, T., Tülübaş, T., & Papadakis, S. (2022a). Revealing the Intellectual Structure and Evolution of Digital Addiction Research: An Integrated Bibliometric and Science Mapping Approach. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 19(22), 14883. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph192214883
- Karakose, T., Tülübaş, T., & Papadakis, S. (2022b). The Scientific Evolution of Social Justice Leadership in Education: Structural and Longitudinal Analysis of the Existing Knowledge Base, 2003-2022. Frontiers in Psychology, 14, 1384. https://doi.org/10.3390/su142416779
- Klemencic, M., & Zgaga, P. (2014). Public-private dynamics in higher education in the Western Balkans: are governments levelling the playing field? European Education, 46(3), 31-54. https://doi.org/10.2753/EUE1056-4934460302
- König, J., Jäger-Biela, D. J., & Glutsch, N. (2020). Adapting to online teaching during COVID-19 school closure: teacher education and teacher competence effects among early career teachers in Germany. European journal of teacher education, 43(4), 608-622. https://doi.org/10.1080/02619768.2020.1809650
- Koris, R., Mato-Díaz, F. J., & Hernández-Nanclares, N. (2021). From real to virtual mobility: Erasmus students' transition to online learning amid the COVID-19 crisis. European Educational Research Journal, 20(4), 463-478. https://doi.org/10.1177/14749041211021247
- Kratz, F., & Netz, N. (2018). Which mechanisms explain monetary returns to international student mobility? Studies in Higher Education, 43(2), 375-400. https://doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2016.1172307
- Kronholz, J. F., & Osborn, D. S. (2016). The Impact of Study Abroad Experiences on Vocational Identity among College Students. Frontiers: The Interdisciplinary Journal of Study Abroad, 27, 70-84. https://doi.org/10.36366/frontiers.v27i1.375
- Lavidas, K., Papadakis, S., Manesis, D., Grigoriadou, A. S., & Gialamas, V. (2022). The Effects of Social Desirability on Students' Self-Reports in Two Social Contexts: Lectures vs. Lectures and Lab Classes. Information, 13(10), 491. https://doi.org/10.3390/info13100491
- Lavidas, K., Petropoulou, A., Papadakis, S., Apostolou, Z., Komis, V., Jimoyiannis, A., & Gialamas, V. (2022). Factors affecting response rates of the Web survey with teachers. Computers, 11(9), 127. https://doi.org/10.3390/computers11090127
- Li, M., & Yu, Z. (2022). Teachers' satisfaction, role, and digital literacy during the COVID-19 pandemic. Sustainability, 14(3), 1121. https://doi.org/10.3390/su14031121
- Liu, W. (2016). The international mobility of Chinese students: A cultural perspective. Canadian Journal of Higher Education, 46(4), 41-59. https://doi.org/10.47678/cjhe.v46i4.186143
- Martzoukou, K., Fulton, C., Kostagiolas, P., & Lavranos, C. (2020). A study of higher education students' self-perceived digital competences for learning and everyday life online participation. Journal of documentation, 76(6), 1413-1458. https://doi.org/10.1108/JD-03-2020-0041
- Mazohl, P., Ossiannilsson, E., Makl, H., Ampartzaki, M., & Kalogiannakis, M. (2018a). Virtual Teachers' Toolbox - An Innovative Tool to Assist the Creation of High-Quality Open Distance Learning Courses. In B. McLaren, R. Reilly, S. Zvacek, & J. Uhomoibhi (Eds), Proceedings of the 10th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (CSEDU 2018), Vol 2, 555-560, Funchal, Madeira, Portugal, 15-17 March, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5220/0006820005550560
- Mazohl, P., Ossiannilsson, E., Makl, H., Ampartzaki, M., & Kalogiannakis, M. (2018b). An innovative tool to assist the creation of high quality open and distance learning courses - The Virtual Teachers Toolbox (VTT-Box.eu) In Exploring the Micro, Meso and Macro: Navigating between dimensions in the digital learning landscape Proceedings of the European Distance and E-Learning Network, EDEN 2018 Annual Conference, Genova, 550-556, 17-20 June, 2018. https://doi.org/10.5220/0006820005550560
- McGreal, R. (2017). Special report on the role of open educational resources in supporting the sustainable development goal 4: Quality education challenges and opportunities. The International Review of Research in Open and Distributed Learning, 18(7). https://doi.org/10.19173/irrodl.v18i7.3541
- Mikhaylov, N. S. (2014). International business students' cross-cultural competence development: The influence of the educational environment. Sage Open, 4(4), 1-15. https://doi.org/10.1177/2158244014564352
- Mirzajani, H., Mahmud, R., Fauzi Mohd Ayub, A., & Wong, S. L. (2016). Teachers' acceptance of ICT and its integration in the classroom. Quality Assurance in Education, 24(1), 26-40. https://doi.org/10.1108/QAE-06-2014-0025
- Miyazaki, M., Fujita, T., Jones, K., & Iwanaga, Y. (2017). Designing a web-based learning support system for flow-chart proving in school geometry. Digital Experiences in Mathematics Education, pp. 3, 233-256. https://doi.org/10.1007/s40751-017-0034-z
- Mohammed, D. Y. (2022). The web-based behavior of online learning: An evaluation of different countries during the COVID-19 pandemic. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 2(1), 263-267. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2022.01.010
- Mok, K. H., Xiong, W., Ke, G., & Cheung, J. O. W. (2021). Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on international higher education and student mobility: Student perspectives from mainland China and Hong Kong. International Journal of Educational Research, 105, 101718. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ijer.2020.101718
- Molina Huerta, C., Sotelo Atahua, A., Villacrisis Guerrero, J., & Andrade-Arenas, L. (2023). Data mining: Application of digital marketing in education. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 3(1), 621-629. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2023.01.011
- Moreno, V., Cavazotte, F., & Alves, I. (2017). Explaining university students' effective use of e‐learning platforms. British Journal of Educational Technology, 48(4), 995-1009. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.12469
- Murawski, M., & Bick, M. (2017). Digital competences of the workforce-a research topic? Business Process Management Journal, 23(3), 721-734. https://doi.org/10.1108/BPMJ-06-2016-0126
- Nikou, S. A., & Economides, A. A. (2019). A comparative study between a computer-based and a mobile-based assessment: Usability and user experience. Interactive Technology and Smart Education, 16(4), 381-391. https://doi.org/10.1108/ITSE-01-2019-0003
- OECD. Education at a Glance: OECD Indicators; OECD Publishing: Paris, France, 2021.
- Ossiannilsson, E., Ampartzaki, M., Kalogiannakis, M., & Mazohl, P. (2019). The VTT-BOX, Pedagogical and Quality Considerations. In B. McLaren, R. Reilly, S. Zvacek, & J. Uhomoibhi (Eds), Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Computer Supported Education (CSEDU 2019), Vol 1, 654-659, Heraklion, Crete, Greece, 2-4 May, 2019. https://doi.org/10.5220/0007876506540659
- Park, E., & del Pobil, A. P. (2013). Technology acceptance model for the use of tablet PCs. Wireless personal communications, 73, 1561-1572. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11277-013-1266-x
- Patelarou, A., Zourmpakis, A. I., Menšíková, M., Ljubišić, N. B., Ampartzaki, M., Sifaki, E., Papadourakis G., Papadakis, S. E., Kalogiannakis, M. & Patelarou, E. (2022). Teaching and learning in the content of International Mobility: An overview of the existing evidence. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 2(2), 427-434. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2022.02.011
- Patelarou, E., Trivli, A., Dordević, V., Papadakis, S. E, Papadourakis, G. M, Zourmpakis, A. I., Ampartzaki, M., Menšíková, M., Ljubišić. N. B, Kalogiannakis, M,, & Patelarou, A. (2023). Core Competencies for International Mobility for Teachers and Students in Higher Education. Population Medicine 2023 (in press).
- Petousi, V., & Sifaki, E. (2020). Contextualizing harm in the framework of research misconduct. Findings from discourse analysis of scientific publications. International Journal of Sustainable Development, 23(3-4), 149-174. https://doi.org/10.1504/IJSD.2020.115206
- Pokhrel, S., & Chhetri, R. (2021). A literature review on impact of COVID-19 pandemic on teaching and learning. Higher education for the future, 8(1), 133-141. https://doi.org/10.1177/2347631120983481
- Porlán, I. G., & Sánchez, J. L. S. (2016). Evaluación y desarrollo de la competencia digital de futuros maestros en la Universidad de Murcia. Journal of New Approaches in Educational Research, 6, 51-56. https://doi.org/10.7821/naer.2016.1.152
- Poszytek, P., Fila, J., Jeżowski, M. (2022). The Role of School Teachers' and International Education Project Leaders' Digital Competence During Covid-19 Pandemic. In N. Callaos, J. Horne, B. Sánchez, M. Savoie (Eds.), Proceedings of the 26th World Multi-Conference on Systemics, Cybernetics and Informatics: WMSCI 2022, Vol. III, (pp. 47-51). International Institute of Informatics and Cybernetics. https://doi.org/10.54808/WMSCI2022.03.47
- Potts, D. (2015). Understanding the early career benefits of learning abroad programs. Journal of Studies in International Education, 19(5), 441-459. https://doi.org/10.1177/1028315315579241
- Roy, A., Newman, A., Ellenberger, T., & Pyman, A. (2019). Outcomes of international student mobility programs: A systematic review and agenda for future research. Studies in Higher Education, 44(9), 1630-1644. https://doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2018.1458222
- Sánchez‐Prieto, J. C., Huang, F., Olmos‐Migueláñez, S., García‐Peñalvo, F. J., & Teo, T. (2019). Exploring the unknown: The effect of resistance to change and attachment on mobile adoption among secondary pre‐service teachers. British Journal of Educational Technology, 50(5), 2433-2449. https://doi.org/10.1111/bjet.12822
- Schartner, A. (2016). The effect of study abroad on intercultural competence: a longitudinal case study of international postgraduate students at a British university. Journal of multilingual and multicultural development, 37(4), 402-418. https://doi.org/10.1080/01434632.2015.1073737
- Severino, S., Messina, R., & Llorent, V.J. (2014). International student mobility: an identity development task? International Journal of Humanities and Social Science, 4(3), 89-103.
- Stoltenberg, E., Firth, R., & Taks, M. (2017). Carousel: A study on collaboration within a small international design community of practice and its impact on delivering a one week exchange experience. In Proceedings of the 19th International Conference on Engineering and Product Design Education (E&PDE17), Building Community: Design Education for a Sustainable Future, (pp. 266-272) Oslo, Norway.
- Tahaei, M., Vaniea, K., & Saphra, N. (2020, April). Understanding privacy-related questions on Stack Overflow. In Proceedings of the 2020 CHI conference on human factors in computing systems (pp. 1-14). Association for Computing Machinery. https://doi.org/10.1145/3313831.3376768
- Tallvid, M. (2016). Understanding teachers' reluctance to the pedagogical use of ICT in the 1:1 classroom. Education and Information Technologies, 21, 503-519. https://doi.org/10.1007/s10639-014-9335-7
- Tanjung, F. Z., & Utomo, A. (2021). Investigating EFL Students' Perception on Online Learning Amidst Covid-19 Pandemic. International Journal of Indonesian Education and Teaching (IJIET), 5(1), 102-115. https://doi.org/10.24071/ijiet.v5i1.3053
- Teichler, U. (2015). Academic mobility and migration: What we know and what we do not know. European review, 23(S1), S6-S37. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1062798714000787
- Tian, M., & Lu, G. (2018). Intercultural learning, adaptation, and personal growth: A longitudinal investigation of international student experiences in China. Frontiers of Education in China, 13, 56-92. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11516-018-0003-3
- Vlachoudi, E., Tsekouropoulos, G., Tegkelidou, E., Simeli, I., & Katsonis, N. (2023). Organizational evaluation and human resources behavior. Advances in Mobile Learning Educational Research, 3(1), 694-701. https://doi.org/10.25082/AMLER.2023.01.018
- Vuorikari, R., S. Kluzer, and Y. Punie. 2022. DigComp 2.2. The Digital Competence Framework for Citizens. Luxembourg: JRC/EU Publications.
- Withers, M., Lin, H. H., Schmidt, T., Delos Trinos, J. P. C. R., & Kumar, S. (2019). Establishing competencies for a global health workforce: Recommendations from the Association of Pacific Rim Universities. Annals of Global Health, 85(1), 1-11. https://doi.org/10.5334/aogh.32
- Xia, F., & Chang, D. F. (2021). Forecasting student mobility flows in higher education: A case study in China. ICIC Express Letter. Part B Appl, 12, 525-532.
- Yang, E., Kim, Y., & Hong, S. (2023). Does working from home work? Experience of working from home and the value of hybrid workplace post-COVID-19. Journal of corporate real estate, 25(1), 50-76. https://doi.org/10.1108/JCRE-04-2021-0015